Signage can make a huge difference to the overall professional look of your business.
The right sign can make the world of difference but how do you know what kind of sign to choose?
Try these five easy steps to help you decide:
- Think about how your audience will consume the message you’re trying to communicate. Is the sign for pedestrian viewing or people driving by? This will help you determine the right message and type of sign.
- Look at your building, is it modern and contemporary or historical and belonging to a previous periodic style? Choosing a sign that suits your building can leave a lasting impression.
- You also want to think about the visual impact of your sign, in particular the font type and size, but don’t worry if this is something you’re not sure about, our dedicated graphic designers can help.
- Take a look around and note what kind of signs your competitors and neighbours are using to ensure you stand out and create the right impression.
- Finally, remember to keep your sign as simple as possible. A simple design and message can often have more of an impact.